Air Contaminants – Hospitality & Retail
- Many hotels are improving the indoor air quality in their rooms. There is a significant commercial opportunity to provide allergen and air pollution free hotel rooms. Catering for guests with underlying health issues or those that understand the health risk associated with air pollution.
- Restaurants/Cafes and Bars
- Large amounts of oils and other organic matter can be transferred into the air upon cooking. This particle pollution can be greater than that from major roads.
- Indoor air emissions in restaurants/cafes and bars can give rise to an air pollution problem, including odour nuisance, and visible or invisible contaminants.
- High concentrations of formaldehyde, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Nitrogen & Sulphur Dioxide and PM2.5 can be found in bars and restaurants. The average levels of Particulate Matter PM2.5 at bars and restaurants are significantly higher indoors were smoking areas are close to the main buildings.
- The use of mobile standalone air filtration units can prevent and alleviate: Asthma, Bacteria and Viruses (including COVID-19), Hay Fever, Allergens, Particulate Contaminants, Toxic Chemicals and Smoke. Purer Clean Air® filtration units can be deployed swiftly and operate just where and when you need them most.
- Improving indoor air quality will not only protect guests and staff from these contaminants. Pure Clean Air provides a comfortable and safe environment to work and for customers to spend longer periods of time.
- Purer Clean Air® products use medical grade filtration systems with patented DNO technology which offers peace of mind and security for all our users.
- Small particles (known as PM2.5 or fine particulate matter) such as bacteria and viruses like COVID-19 pose the greatest problems because they bypass the body’s natural defences and can get deep into your lungs and potentially your bloodstream.
- Aggravated asthma.
- Development of chronic respiratory disease in children.
- Development of chronic bronchitis or chronic obstructive lung disease.
- Premature death in people with heart or lung disease, including death from lung cancer.
- Sulphur and Nitrogen dioxide can cause respiratory problems such as bronchitis. It may cause coughing, wheezing, phlegm and asthma attacks.
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin.
- Shortness of breath.
- Hypersensitivity and allergies.
- Sinus congestion.
- Coughing and sneezing.
All our Air Purifiers use our patented DNO filters and catalysts to truly supply ‘Purer Clean Air®’ by capturing, killing and converting the contaminants into harmless invisible by product elements – carbon dioxide, water and oxygen!!
Purer Clean Air® Medical Grade DNO Filters protect by capturing, killing and converting:
- Viruses such as COVID-19 and SARS.
- Microbial contaminants, fungi, moulds and bacteria.
- Small particles (known as PM2.5 or fine particulate matter) to levels as small as 0.003 microns.
- Sulphur Dioxide and Nitrogen Dioxide – (SOX) and (NOX).
- Indoor and Outside air pollutants such as Carbon Monoxide (CO).
- Dust, fibreglass, asbestos, gases, including formaldehyde from building materials.
- Toxic vapours, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) – from cleansers, solvents, pesticides, disinfectants, and glues.
- Carbon dioxide (CO2), tobacco smoke, alcohol, perfume and body odours.
- Gases, vapours, odours, off-gas emissions from furniture, carpets, and paints.
- Dust mites from carpets, fabric, foam chair cushions.
- Ozone from photocopiers, printers, electric motors, electrostatic air cleaners.
The full Purer Clean Air range use our patented DNO filter technology.
• This means our smallest units right through to our largest units all ‘capture, kill and convert’ COVID-19 and micron level pollutants.
• We offer Purer Clean Air protection and peace of mind whether it’s a vehicle, domestic or commercial indoor space.
Hints and Tips
• Measure the area you require the unit to effectively cleanse and purify.
• Purer Clean air products will cleanse rooms around a home or commercial property even when internal doors are shut.
• The units will cleanse and kill all pollutants in a room or building efficiently up to the areas listed in the matrix below.
• HA30 (Vehicle) – Suitable for areas up to 9.5m² or 28.5m³.
• HA500 – Suitable for areas or buildings up to 170m² or 510m³.
• HA800 – Suitable for areas or buildings up to 280m² or 840m³.